Role Training take our environmental responsibilities extremely seriously and we’re proud to have made substantial progress in reducing our carbon footprint since being founded.
Role Training is accountable for this policy and will endeavour to deliver the environmental programmes alongside general strategies to help facilitate and support our aspiration for continual environmental improvement.
Our key operational commitments include:
• Reduce our waste, divert it from landfill and enhance our reuse and recycling programmes.
• Reduce and/or eliminate printing wherever applicable.
• Continue to measure and reduce our carbon footprint, seek alternative renewable energy solutions and improve our vehicle fuel efficiency.
• Better understand our products’ environmental footprint and reduce it.
• Develop and deliver environmental training to enhance our colleagues’ knowledge and skill enabling them to improve our environmental performance.
We recognise the impact our activities have on the natural and built environment. Our lifecycle approach to our products, services and operations will help us to understand, manage and reduce the impacts throughout our supply chain(s).
We will continue to review the implementation of our close partners such as suppliers to influence and develop our supply base. Supplying legal, sustainable paper, reducing waste and reducing energy and water use wherever possible are all key areas at look towards to improve evermore.
We will continue to help suppliers identify efficiency opportunities and demonstrate the sustainability of the products and services we supply.
We will continue to communicate our environmental performance to our stakeholders and will use credible verification exercises to produce accurate and transparent reports.